пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

battle driftwood jimmy new orleans




Well the other week Gavin suggested we go see Body of Lies , so it was organized for today to go see it at 9:10 pm. I drove to Nicks house to pick him up to catch him watching CardCaptor Sakura. Me, Nick and His mum had an interesting discussing on how Gavin should get a job lol.

drove to Gavins house and intersetingly he had parked in the street (last time there was no room to open my door in the car port lol), anyway after he sorted some stuff out he drove me,nick and himself to the cinema.

Nick was our ticketman again (due to he owed me money he payed for a majority of my ticket), despite nicks insistance last time we were there that they donapos;t need to see our concession card (which they didnapos;t last time), while waiting in the food line he came up asking for mine and gavins concession cards since they asked him for it lol.

Anyway Body of Lies was an excellent movie and extremly well done.

Afterwoulds Gavin drove us back to his place and then I drove Nick back to his place (Luckily his mum didnapos;t get home early since I was in the middle of the carport which means I woulda blocked her in)

Fun movie and hopefully there will be another good movie coming up on the cinema.
battle driftwood jimmy new orleans, battle drift rorkes, battle drift kaido racer.



Комментариев нет: