четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

church involvement sermon




My mom and I got in another fight. Shocker? she says that I am cocky and I think Iapos;m better than everyone else. I told her that I donapos;t care what people think about me and she told me, "well youapos;d better start caring what some people think of you, or youapos;re never going to make it in this world." Well, duh. Obviously Iapos;m going to care what important people think of me. But I donapos;t care what the fucking kids in my school think of me.

sorry to anyone that got the impression from me that Iapos;m "better than them". I honestly do not think that, but I do like who I am. Maybe that comes off as cockiness?

My mom doesnapos;t agree with me on anything. Sheapos;s so distant. I love her, and she loves me, but itapos;s not.. Right. Like hannah said on her LJ, it seems kind of like a forced love. We are always awkward around eachother, and we fight pretty much 24/7.

angst.
church involvement sermon, church involving lawsuit, church iowa city.



Комментариев нет: