воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

florida marianna movie theater




Iapos;m always quite baffled when people are surprised I didnapos;t get their text messages...because they sent it to me on my home phone. Why is it so hard for people to grasp the concept that not everyone wants a cell phone? For $33 a month I talk as long as I want, whenever I want, to whatever state I want, without worrying about going over my minutes. I also donapos;t have dropped calls, missed calls, or reception problems. Landlines are the bomb. And if Iapos;m lucky enough to get out of the house and spend time with friends, why would I want to be rude to my friends by having a phone and taking calls during that time? To me itapos;s a no-brainer. Cell phones are the dumb. I keep one for emergencies and generally donapos;t give out the number unless weapos;ve got some advanced arrangement that requires that we reach one another while on the go.

So why does everyone assume that if you have a phone number, it must be a cell phone? Why send some one a text message with an important need-to-know-now message when you donapos;t even know if they have a cell phone?
florida marianna movie theater, florida marco san, florida marchman act, florida marching bands, florida marching band tournament.



Комментариев нет: