воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

date nightlife release sims2




Seeing as this was a pretty ineffective weekend for getting things done in general...yeah. Woke up at 12 today, which didnapos;t really help the whole getting-things-done idea. I am done all my schoolwork for tomorrow, though, except for one article on the Catawba Indians, which I tried to read once before dinner (got bored and hungry), then twice after dinner, and I fell asleep. Twice. For like an hour and a half the second time. Gave up after that...I figure Iapos;ve got the general idea of the article

And now Iapos;m a little too awake for midnight, thanks to the accidental nap. So I guess Iapos;ll just have to sew for an hour or so. (Torturous punishment, no?)

Also, I still have a cold. I am exceedingly displeased about this.


date nightlife release sims2, date nights, date nike realese.



Комментариев нет: