пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

desvan el




Iapos;m still alive here, although not much has changed other than classes have started and I find them somewhat not at all challenging. I do have money though, and now food. Food used to be a low priority for me, but since going hungry for over a week it has moved up to apos;toiletsapos;, apos;bedapos; and apos;showerapos; priorities. I am of course homesick, I think the things besides family, friends, and pets that I miss most are:
-normal food (the English have a poor sense of taste, but Indian food is now the best thing ever)
-sunshine (makes having S.A.D unpleasantly emotional sometimes. Like pms except when its really overcast and rainy)
-my car
-clean toilets/kitchen
-activity things, like biking, tennis, the pool, etc.

things that I love so far about this place:
-very easy access to historical sites and museums
-Indian food
-school

Iapos;m lucky in that my friends skype me pretty regularly which helps with the missing them part of life here. Iapos;m trying to be cool with going places alone, but sometimes it sucks because I see something awesome and I immediately want to tell someone about it or talk about it and I have to wait for email or a call home. Making friends is still proving difficult, I donapos;t seem to fit in well with the majority of people because I donapos;t enjoy parties with a bunch of drunk strangers (or drunk people), Iapos;m not interested in sleeping with anyone (or really even dating right now- its more trouble than its worth), and things like that. So, weapos;ll see what happens. Iapos;m now able to post pics to facebook, and I put up a few this morning if you want to have a look :)
desvan el, desvanecer, desvanecer lyrics.



Комментариев нет: