пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap airline ticket to san diego




Happy (YAYYYYYYY)
HAHAHA I wore Capos;s slipperz
Omg his pair of slippers are far more better best�than my fatherapos;s sandals that I wore to the swimming carnival
:)�Iapos;m so glad that I went wooozx. Thou I didnapos;t had the chance to swim, even in the mass swim. Never mind HAHAHA
I had lunch @ macs with some classmates before walking home. And otw home, the sandals I was wearing broke Omg so embarrassing I was walking like a handicap but whatever, I was happy k :D

Sad (BOOO)
Because of something, it wrecked my 2do list and Iapos;ll not be able to afford any birthday prezzies and I nid to save :C
As in, really save.
From now onwards, Iapos;ll not spend or go out unless itapos;s like once in a long while. SORRY
But exercising and jogging is not wasting munny so itapos;s ok (Stacy).
Learning how to play new songs on guitar is fun and not wasting $$$ too (Jetballz)
Disney movie marathon with some potato chips canapos;t hurt my pocket too much so itapos;s cool. (Anyone?)
Exploring the airport is fun too (whoapos;s up for it?)
The library is a good place to chill. Or school (HEHE)
Long bus / train rides +�spotting funny people? (


Yay, I think my holiday is not going to be boring with lil money hahaha



enterprise.com sentinal, cheap airline ticket to san diego, cheap airline ticket to san francisco, cheap airline ticket to san salvador.



Комментариев нет: